Are you trying to figure out a way to transfer money from your Venmo account to Paypal, well if yes! Then this article is just right for you to read. If you are using digital payment apps, then you might be familiar with the Paypal and Venmo apps. Both of them, have similar features and there are many users who get confused between both the apps. Paypal recently acquired Venmo and under the leadership, there are discussions to work with the basics of the app. It is seen that if you are a loyal Paypal or Venmo user then there are more sharing capabilities in the future that is foreseen. You need to understand that each app has some basic features and attributes to serve you. If we talk about the process to link the two apps together for efficient payments then it is a very basic process. Although many beginners or initial users might not find it easy, so for them let's discuss the steps in detail.
What are the basic steps to link Venmo to Paypal?
So, the basic question to answer is how to link both the payment apps to efficient payment? Once you have checked for the correct Paypal account, updated apps, and the confirmed bank account information, you are ready to go and all you need is to follow the steps that are given here:
- Using the Venmo app, you need to transfer your Venmo balance to the bank.
Point to remember: most of the transfers on Venmo are free, however, Venmo transfer to Paypal includes a small fee to pay.
- If you wish to avoid paying the excess fee, you need to hold tight for a few business days.
- After a while, the Venmo transfer will arrive at the bank account.
- Now, login to the Paypal account, tap on the “my account” option.
- You will now see a landing page that will show you the Paypal balance and any recent activity.
- On the same landing page, there should be two lines that are labeled as “Add money” or “transfer money”. Just tap on the “Add Money” button.
- To transfer your funds from Venmo to Paypal, click on the “Add” on your Paypal balance tab.
- In the next step, you will be prompted to a screen that will ask you to confirm bank details and select the transfer amount.
- You need to type in the “$” amount.
- Make sure you have the bank details loaded in the Paypal app.
- You can also manually type in the amount of money that you wish to add.
- Just type in the same amount that you have transferred from your Venmo login account.
- After manually entering the transfer amount, tap on the “Add” button.
- This transfer can take few business days to complete.
- In few days, you will see the money you have transferred from Venmo login into the Paypal account.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
In hope that you are clear with the steps to be followed to link Venmo login account to PayPal, we conclude this article. However, if there is any sort of confusion or issue related to the content, then we suggest you visit the official website and get assistance for the same queries that you have. You are recommended to visit the website as there will be technicians and professional assistants to help you right away with proper guidance. The team works as Customer support assistants and provides assistance round the clock.
also visit :-